Tibetan Herbal Foot Soaks are a safe effective and relaxing therapy for many conditions. They are composed of herbs from Tibet and China that are responsibly wild-crafted. Some benefits include:
- Helps to improve mobility and increase endurance to promote healing from pain issues.
- Indirectly has detoxification effects to help balance the gut.
- Works with the endocrine system to regulate hormones.
Tibetan Herbal Foot Soak
The Tibetan Herbal Foot Soak will come with instructions for use at home.
1. Choose a basin large enough for both feet to fit.
2. Prepare the medicinal Infusion: Bring 1 quart (4 cups) of water to boil with tea packet. Cover and reduce to simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Add 4 quarts of room temperature water to basin. Add the hot infusion to the water in the basin and stir thoroughly.
4. Confirm the soak temperature is hot, but not scalding.
5. Sit down and soak.
6. Maintain the soak temperature. We recommend having a thermos of hot water to pour into the basin when the temperature begins to drop. Place a blanket over the basin and to your knees to keep the water at the target temperature.
*Remove feet before adding more hot water.
Contraindicated for pregnancy, breastfeeding and those with metastatic cancer.
For External Use Only